Thursday, June 12, 2014
Go to: Origin
Download Origin and search for the sims 3, you can download them right to your computer!
This is my favorite game and I know some people who love it so I thought I would share.
They have the base game for $5.99 that's a steal!
Then add on expansions are between $9.99 and $14.99!
Here is a preview for the sims 4... It looks VERY different but still cool. The Sims 4 Official Gameplay Trailer
Sunday, June 8, 2014
If you want to see more feel free to go check out my website, there you can share, like, and comment on the pictures!: http://angelachambers.smugmug.com/
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Well a few years ago a teacher at Smoky was having a baby girl and myself and some other amazing coworkers elected to throw her a school shower in the lunch room. Well I hadn't really frequented baby showers so Jodie tells me a friend of her can make a diaper cake for us.... well at the time I needed clarification because I had no clue what she was talking about.... like literally a cake? Nope.
Well later at the actual shower and I see this creation, yep... I could have done that myself! However no discredit to the person who made it for us :) They did an amazing job and Megan loved it!
Now we fast forward to last year after finding out one of my closest friends was pregnant I threw her a shower. Well this was my chance to "do it myself" and well I did. After some googling of course haha I found a blog or two with how to's, ideas from pinterest, and then just shopped for anything that looked very Hailey :) This one is my favorite and the one I did the best job with!
Then in the meantime another friend of my family's also found out she was pregnant and my mom wanted me to make a diaper cake for her to take to the shower. And so far, making them isn't really hard, but it's not easy either.
This last one was #3 and I made it for my sister to give to a friend of her's who is having twins! However you cannot fit two of everything in existence on the diaper cake haha!
I just thought I would share these creations, as my creativity sometimes is overshadowed by my laziness... well more than just sometimes lol However I do need to remember I have an actual camera I could be taking pictures with and not my cell phone haha.
Leave a comment and tell me what you think!!! Happy Tuesday!!!
Monday, November 11, 2013
I have a face book friend (Kandance Green) I went to high school with that posted she made this recipe over the weekend, so though her I am sharing it with you! It looked really good! She found it on Pinterest, where else right?
I will share the recipe below , but she did a few things differently than the recipe called for and she also had some suggestions that I will add.
- She chose to buy the Greek Vinaigrette instead of making her own. (I probably would also do this, in the past when I've made a dressing from a recipe it hasn't turned out so great lol ) plus she said it was cheaper to do that instead of buying all the ingredients not knowing if she would even use them later for anything else.
- She also pre-chopped everything and let it marinate in the dressing for about an hour. And she said next time she will probably leave out the chick peas because they really didn't have a flavor. But her advice is they do add fiber and protein!
- To make the recipe low carb she suggested leaving out the ditalini.
- And to serve she said she chopped romaine and served it on a plate and topped it with the mixture but she would eat it even without the romaine because of how flavorful it was!
Monday, August 12, 2013
I found this online so it's not my creation... most things i've shared i've just found and made anyways!
Here is what you need:
Cast Iron Pan (the size depends on how much you want to make) For this recipe I use about a 9"
2 boxes of jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cans of cream corn
about 1lb of ground chuck
green pepper handful chopped
white onion handful chopped
8 oz Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
2/3rd cup of milk
ground cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- brown the ground chuck with the peppers in onions mixed in... I don't measure the peppers and onions I literally just put a handful of each in to taste
- mix together the muffin mix, eggs, cream corn, milk and then sprinkle in some of the cayenne pepper. I just put enough to taste but not a lot because I don't like it hot.
- pour enough of this mixture on the bottom of the cast iron pan to cover it completely (make sure you don't use more than just a layer to cover the pan or you wont have enough for the top!)
- After you finish the ground chuck strain it and layer it on top of the wet mixture in the pan
- Next put the entire bag of cheese on top of the ground chuck
- and last pour the rest of the wet mixture on top making sure it completely covers everything.
- Put it in the oven for about 25-30 mins until its golden brown. Toothpick it and make sure the bread is done! I've put it back in for 5-7 mins longer before and sometimes it was done after 30.
Tip: If you let it cool for about 15mins before serving its best because if you serve it really hot it falls apart (but its still good)
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Monday, July 15, 2013
This one is easy and fast! I decided I didn't want to eat starchy pizza crust so I substituted zucchini as I had seen on pinterest! I got a big zucchini and cut it into slices like mini pizzas and then grilled them enough to where they were cooked but not rubbery. Then you add pizza sauce, cheese and I used turkey pepperoni. After topping them i put them back on the grill to melt the cheese and they were done in just a few minutes.