Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Movies to see in 2013

We went to see G.I. Joe last night... VERY good by the way!  And as we were watching the previews I was thinking about how many movies are coming out that I want to see this year!  So I've decided to put together  a post about the movies I want to see.   *These are in no particular order and should open up in a separate window*

First here is G.I. Joe:  G.I. Joe 2 Retaliation  (This is the only movie on the list I've already seen)

Next is a movie that came out in 2012 but I'm planning to watch it tonight after attending a birthday party.  That movie is Lincoln:  Lincoln

While i'm thinking about history, I'm excited about seeing this one... 42 The story of Jackie Robinson:  42

One cannot have a list of movies without a Johnny Depp movie in it:  The Lone Ranger

And speaking of my favorite actors, lets throw in a Robert Downy Jr. film:  Iron Man 3  (this is one that you need to see the first 2 before you go to the third)


Here is another Dwayne Johnson movie for the list, it looks fun:  Pain & Gain

I hope this one is as good as the Batman has been:  Man of Steel

One of the funniest moments in my entire life happened because of the first movie and the Tiger song:  The Hangover Part III

Lets throw in a good movie for kids:  Despicable Me 2  The end of this trailer made my entire day...

This one was hard to find so i'm assuming it will be later in 13?  Thor the dark world

Who doesn't love a movie about the 20s?  The Great Gatsby

And I cannot forget this one:  Anchorman 2

Last but not least, this is the movie i'm MOST excited about seeing:  Fast & Furious 6



After putting together this  list, I realized I was going to have to have a small fortune to see them all!  Gift cards accepted :)  haha j/k

Which are you most excited to see? Comment below and tell me!  










2 comments:

  1. When "Man of Steel" comes out, if you don't let me go with you, I will have to hurt you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha just remind me and we will go. I don't think I can afford this whole list at $10 a pop! But that's one I Def would go see in the theatre.

    ReplyDelete