Total Pageviews

Monday, March 25, 2013

What's all this about?

So I had a blog once before, it was actually this same URL.. I decided to delete it and start over.  I spent so much time trying to make it look cool that I messed it up.  After I made it more complicated than it really needed to be, I tried to find a new site.  In doing that I couldn't find one where people could leave comments, and that's something I really wanted.  So with all that said... i'm back where I began... (imagine that!) 

SO... Here's what this is going to be about:

-Pinterest finds and trys (if you haven't discovered this site yet, wow!  You're missing out)  I noticed today A LOT of people were sharing recipes on Facebook and pinterest has a million times more to offer and they're much easier to pin and get back to!  All you do is create a "board" and mine are categories of things I find that are neat!  And when you "pin" something you find it goes on to whichever board you chose, then you can get back to them super easy!  

http://pinterest.com/angchambers06/  <~ here is mine, if you don't follow me feel free!


-recipes this goes along with the pinterest thing, but sometimes I have things I make on my own, or find other places than pinterest so I will share those with everyone :) I have a couple of things people like that I make

-random yeah thats pretty much my favorite word to describe all my nonsense... so I shall make that a category... the whatever I feel like post

-travel... dont get to do it often, but I like sharing when I do!  

-reviews I plan to do some reviews on here too, that probably won't be too often, but If I come across something amazing or something terrible and I feel the need to share... I shall

That's all I can think of that I could possibly want to blog about, I am open to suggestions as well!  Feel free to share my blog!  

ps.  If you're interested in the title of my blog, and the description it comes from a Pink song.. and I love anything and everything that sparkles!!! 






2 comments: